Saturday, April 28, 2018

April 28, 2018

Good day, sweet blog.  Today's happy moment was definitely seeing Robert for breakfast.  It was a bright, beautiful (albeit cool) day, and it was wonderful to connect with my young man of mystery.  I am not usually one for praise music, but today I got into it on the two-hour drive out there.  That was fun.

Today is a good day to remember the good moments because generally speaking, it has been a day of bad moments.  On the way home from visiting Robert, an hour of the two-hour drive was spent on the phone with David in Mexico.  It was a difficult conversation.  He is in a bad relationship, and I told him he was doomed to a life of misery if he didn't find the courage to break it off.  Sounds out of line for a mother to tell that to her son, but the situation is extreme, and I am not the only one telling him that.  I am panicked for him.

I sad as I am to see David sad, I suppose it can be construed as a good moment -- just that I had the opportunity to speak frankly to him.  So, there we go.  Good, but not happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment