Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday, February 28

Today's happy moment was an outfall of my own laziness.  We had a late dinner, and by the time we were done, 1) I was tired, and 2) L wanted me to go upstairs with her to watch the end of American Idol and (our favorite) Dance Moms.  So I put the meat in the fridge and went upstairs with her.

When it was over, my kitchen was still trashed, and I had to help T get packed for his trip to Colorado tomorrow.  And I was TIRED.  I didn't want to do anything.

T brought me several hangers of shirts he wanted me to fold for him, and my HAPPY moment came when he told the kids to clean the kitchen for me.  Here it had been really only my own laziness that it wasn't already clean -- c'mon, I'd been lying on my back watching TV for the past hour and a half!  But he said, "C'mon guys, Mom's tired.  L, you empty the dishwasher.  R, get up.  You can clear the table."

Aww, thank you, T!   That made me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment