Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday, March 3

R and I spent the day today with my brother-in-law and niece from Philadelphia. T is still in Colorado, L had a dance class she couldn't miss since her exam is tomorrow, so that left just little ole me and my quiet R to provide entertainment for the day!  I think of that as a scary task, but it turned out to be a fun, fun day, at least from my perspective.  I hope that's not because I did more than my share of the talking, which I certainly did.  I always do this when I've thoroughly enjoyed myself with someone or with a group: I spend the rest of the night torturing myself with thoughts of how crazy much I blabbered on and on about my own interests, not letting anyone else get a word in edgewise.

We went to Ann Arbor where I went to school and my brother-in-law lived for a few years, where my niece was born.  We ate at Cottage Inn, an old haunt, and walked around U of M's campus.  We toured the Museum of Natural History, but I did a little too much talking to let my bro-in-law see very many of the exhibits. =}  I hope he was okay with that.  Then we considered touring the art museum, but ended up getting coffee at the Union instead, talking all the while.

So although the whole day was a happy moment, I sincerely hope is was as happy for my companions as it was for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment