Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday, March 13

I woke up this morning not feeling well.  The weird thing was that I had woken up at 4 a.m. feeling great, like it was time to start the day, but I did stay in bed and go back to sleep until 6:30 when it was time to get up.  But at 6:30 I suddenly felt lousy, like I was getting sick.  So I got up to make R's lunch and take him to school, but came back and flopped into bed again.  Didn't really sleep, just rested, and got up again to see T off to work.  Tried to do a few things, was up long enough to see L started on her schoolwork, but I ended up back in bed again for an hour or two.  Still didn't really sleep, just rested.

But when I did get up at 10:30 or so, I felt terrific!  I can't explain it, but I felt more than usually good for the rest of the day.

Nothing of note happened in the day.  L and I took a break from her schoolwork to walk Oliver.  The day was simply gorgeous, we didn't even need coats, and we figured out what she was going to do for her friend's birthday while we walked, so that was a load off our minds.  (It had been worrying her.)

T was not going to be home until late, so I didn't cook for dinner.  That was fun.  We ate Arby's and watched Dance Moms, which we look forward to.  R had baseball tryouts, so that was a highlight.   I did my Bible study for CBS tomorrow standing at the island in the kitchen at some point in the evening.  I always like doing that.

But if I am going to pick one happy moment that set the tone for the day, it would have to be getting up after my late morning rest and feeling good physically, no more malaise.  Woo hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment